| About Us | Services
| Chart Audits | Certification
Prep Course | Coding
Tips | Coding
Quizzes | Contact Us
Medical Coding Quiz
Medical Anatomy 1
Objective: Answer 7 out of 10 questions correctly.
2. Patient John Doe was in an accident and his epididymis was bruised and showing. He
Was taken to a
Was both hurting and
Just went home.
No care was necessary.
3. The _____ is composed of five vertebrae fused together to form a single
4. Patient John Smith was in an accident and his Ilium was crushed. This is:
The largest of
the pelvic bones.
The second, large
bone of the forearm.
It's the large
bone in the upper leg (thigh).
No such bone.
It's from the book, "The Ilium and the Odyssey" by Homer.
5. The _____ is the primary bone of the lower leg and bears most of the
6. Palmer metacarpal ligaments, metacarpal bones and deep transverse
metacarpals can be found in the:
7. The first cervical vertebra is called the atlas, which of the following is
one of the other five cervical vertebra?
8. The "transverse process" is:
where the artery is incised longitudinally.
A common operation
of the optic nerve.
protrusions that serve as the attachment sites for ligaments and muscles.
None of the Above.
9. The _____ is the longest bone in the body.
10. The _____ is a large vein that returns
blood from the head, neck and upper limbs to the right atrium of the heart.
to return to the Main Quiz Menu
Copyrightę 2004 Ritecode.com«
a division of Ritecode
All Rights Reserved.
All brands, product, and
service names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their
respective holders. For more information Contact