| About Us | Services
| Chart Audits | Certification
Prep Course | Coding
Tips | Coding
Quizzes | Contact Us
Medical Coding Quiz
CPT Coding Questions 1
Objective: Answer 7 out of 10 questions correctly.
These questions are easier than an actual certification exam.
2. An implant "outside the muscle cone" refers to:
3. Report a diagnostic laparoscopy.
4. Code for the initiation of ECMO (V-A) for for
cardiopulmonary insufficiency. The notes indicated that the heart as well as the lungs need to rest and heal.
5. When performing a "necropsy of the brain", the patient will:
Be under only
Be under full
Most likely, elect
acupuncture (the preferred method of anesthesia in this case).
Not care. (no anesthesia is
6. Under radiological supervision, the physician performed the preoperative
placement of a needle localization wire in the breast for two leasions.
7. The male patient had a severe case of gynecomastia
(LCD). A mastectomy was
8. A conjuctivo-Tarso Muller Resection:
drooping of the upper eyelid.
bodies from the patella.
Is a technique
for obtaining skin grafts with minimal scarring.
9. If someone performs an Abbe-Estlander procedure, what most likely has been
None of the above.
10. The patient had a congenital cleft lip. It was repaired with closure of
the alveolar ridge which included a bone graft to the alveolar ridge. The nose
was also repaired and a columellar lengthening
of the septum was performed requiring a bone graft. Code for these procedures:
to return to the Main Quiz Menu