| About Us | Services
| Chart Audits | Certification
Prep Course | Coding
Tips | Coding
Quizzes | Contact Us
Objective: Answer True or False 7 out of 10 questions correctly to pass.
Click on Refresh or Reload to start Over.
2. A "Global Period" is the time before and after a surgical procedure where care is rendered without any additional charges.
3. When using modifier -22 (increased service), it is not usually necessary to include additional documentation when submitting the claim.
4. Wound repairs can be divided into: 1) simple, 2) intermediate and 3) complex.
5. EGD means esophagogastroduedenoscopy.
6. A physician who only interprets diagnostics of the report should use modifier -26 and
code for the professional component only (if there is no separate professional
7. An endoscopic procedure is usually done under full anesthesia.
8. Open treatment of a fracture means the fracture site is surgically opened.
9. Internal fixation is always a closed treatment procedure.
10. Coding for wound closures requires the following information: 1)
location, 2) size (length) and 3) type of closure.
to return to the Main Quiz Menu