| About Us | Services
| Chart Audits | Certification
Prep Course | Coding
Tips | Coding
Quizzes | Contact Us
Objective: Answer True or False. Answer 7 out of 10 questions correctly to pass.
Click on Refresh or Reload to start Over.
2. A fistula is tube-like passage between two organs, for example, between
the kidney and an organ of the digestive system.
3. A sigmoidoscopy is an endoscopic examination of a part of the small
4. The term percutaneous is derived from the greek "to cut a
(small) incision (through the skin)"
5. Ablation refers to the procedure of expanding a vessel (e.g., an
artery) using a balloon.
6. A Laryngostomy is a surgical incision (opening) from the neck into the larynx.
7. Ablution means to destroy or remove.
8. A neurorrhaphy is the separating of a blood vessel.
9. Osteoclasis is the surgical breaking of a bone.
10. Costectomy is the surgical repair of the coccyx.
to return to the Main Quiz Menu